Skip to main content

Pay equity dispute

Worker representatives or employer representatives on a pay equity committee may submit a dispute to the CNESST if they are unable to agree on how the  Loi sur l’équité salariale should be applied.  

An employer or a certified association may also submit a dispute if they did the work together, without there necessarily being a committee. 

A disagreement may arise during the initial pay equity exercise or during the assessment of pay equity maintenance.

How to submit a pay equity dispute

The dispute may be submitted using the Dispute Form.

Help us improve our website

Was the information on this page helpful to you?
Évitez d’inscrire vos coordonnées personnelles puisque que vous ne recevrez aucune réponse.