Pay equity training sessions
The CNESST offers several free pay equity training sessions. They are designed for people who want to learn more about the subject and the application of the Loi sur l’équité salariale.
Training session objectives
- Develop a better understanding of pay equity
- Learn about employers’ obligations (in French only)
- Understand the process for completing an initial pay equity exercise or a pay equity audit (in French only)
- Learn about the vocabulary, concepts and tools used in pay equity
- Learn how to use the pay equity and pay audit software package (in French only)
Training sessions online (in French only)
- Objective: Pay equity (online training)
- Pay equity audit (webinar )
- The employer's pay equity report (webinar )
- Pay equity rights and recourses (webinar )
- How to use the pay equity and pay audit software package (webinar )
We also offer training sessions in some professional, technical or university programs. These training sessions last 50 minutes or 3 hours. To plan one, contact us.
You can also take a group training session tailored to your situation. Talk to your union or employers' association or professional order.