Skip to main content

Reimbursement for medical aid

The CNESST reimburses medical expenses to workers who need medical aid following an employment injury. Medical aid covers:

  • the services of health professionals (such as physicians, pharmacists, optometrists and dentists)
  • care or treatment provided by a public health facility (such as hospitals, CLSCs, CHSLDs and rehabilitation centres)
  • medicines and other pharmaceutical products
  • orthotic and prosthetic devices
  • care, treatment, assistive devices and expenses determined by the CNESST by regulation


Claim for reimbursement

As a worker, once your claim has been accepted, you may complete the Application for reimbursement of expenses form.

To be reimbursed, you must present supporting documents, such as an invoice, a receipt or a prescription.

Laws and regulations

Help us improve our website

Was the information on this page helpful to you?
Évitez d’inscrire vos coordonnées personnelles puisque que vous ne recevrez aucune réponse.