Skip to main content

RL-5 and T5007 tax slips

The CNESST produces RL-5 and T5007 tax slips in the following situations:

  • the CNESST has paid you benefits
  • you received money from your employer and the CNESST reimbursed them directly
  • you made reimbursements to the CNESST

If you are in any of these situations, you need these slips to file your federal and provincial tax returns (taxes). The amounts entered are not taxable, but you must report them.

You can find explanations about the amounts to enter on the various lines of your tax returns in the publication You received an RL-5 slip and a T5007 slip.

Availability of the RL-5 and T5007


If you are registered with Mon Espace CNESST, you can consult your RL-5 and your T5007 in your file as of February 1. You can also download them in PDF format and send them to the person responsible for doing your taxes. PDF tax slips have the same legal value as paper tax slips received by mail.

If you still wish to receive a paper copy by mail, you can request one using our Online inquiry service.

Paper version

The slips are mailed between February 1 and February 10. It may take 10 days to receive them. If you are not registered with Mon Espace CNESST, you will receive paper slips.

Laws and regulations

Aidez-nous à améliorer notre site Web

Was the information on this page helpful to you?
We will use your comments to improve the information.
Avoid entering personal or file-related information. Please note that you will not receive a reply.
Any questions about a file? Use our online inquiry service.  
Would you like to file a complaint? Consult our Complaints and recourses section.