Regulations adopted under the Act respecting labour standards Regulation respecting labour standards (S.Q., 1979, c. 45, s. 88, 89 and 91; after revision : R.S.Q., c. N-1.1)
Regulation respecting labour standards (S.Q., 1979, c. 45, s. 88, 89 and 91; after revision : R.S.Q., c. N-1.1)
Notice of collective dismissal (Section 35.0.1-35.0.2)
The notice of collective dismissal must contain
- the name and address of the employer or establishment concerned;
- the sector of activity;
- the names and addresses of the associations of employees, where applicable;
- the reason for the collective dismissal;
- the date anticipated for the collective dismissal; and
- the number of employees likely to be affected by the collective dismissal.
- the name of an employer representative, their title and a telephone number and email address where they can be reached.
O.C. 638-2003, s. 6.